Pages of Life

"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you."~Ralph Waldo Emerson





Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Almost 28 weeks



Here I am looking very pregnant and also very heavy. The fact is, I am heavier than I have ever been in my life and I am not at all happy about it. We have a membership to the Y that is going unused because of Dave's awful schedule and I rarely ever leave this house. I haven't been out since 2 days before Christmas.

In this picture I am 24 weeks pregnant. We were headed to the Cracker Barrel Christmas party which was seriously lacking in food! I know, right? A restaurant Christmas party with no food. It was sad. Very sad!

Zach found his missing Ipod tonight. He was so excited. It had been gone for weeks. He found it in his room, of course. Maybe now he will believe me when I say: clean your room. You will find it.

I didn't get to do my shopping. Dave didn't want to. He says we'll go tomorrow. I really need some new shoes as I only have one pair that are in any shape to be worn outside and they hurt my feet pretty bad. Right now, I have some sort of weird pain in the top of my right foot. I've had it for days and tonight my foot started feeling squishy. It's weird. Hope it clears up soon.

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. I am enjoying your blog, you write with an honest heart and that is admirable.

    ReplyDelete